Monday, May 17, 2010

More Sarah Britten shots and my week last week









































Wow what a week. Things are really starting to pick up, its so exciting!! :)

I have finally finished editing all of author Sarah Britten's pictures and have attached my favorites for you to have a look at.

Other then editing all of last week I also had a shoot with designer Terri Kaye and make up artist Kelli Fuchs. With Terri's amazingly eye-popping designs, and Kelli's amazing make up work, the shoot came out even better then I had hoped for. Keep an eye out for the pictures!

I also had the pleasure of letting out my studio on Sunday afternoon for a PIX magazine shoot done by Suren Pillay, with model Candy Weir and make up artist Stavvie! Two crazy, awesomely fun girls who had me laughing the whole afternoon, which made spending my Sunday afternoon supervising (and not even getting to shoot) all worthwhile!!

Have a great evening and keep an eye out for my new pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment