Thursday, May 27, 2010

Designer Terri Kaye's range













































I had so much fun on this shoot. It my first time shooting black girls in studio, which is very different to shooting white girls, as the skin tone reacts completely different under studio lights. So while I was testing the difference in light, I decided why not go all out and try something completely different. So I did, and I must say I'm quite happy with the results.

And Terri's designs are just too funky for words! It was a challenging shoot because it's so different to the usual stuff that I do but I think I managed to get the sexy yet playful mood of the clothes to come across in the images.

Thanks to Kelli Fuchs for doing the make up, which looked amazing under the lights, to Terri for the awesome clothes, and to the models Mo and Tumi for being such great models.

No comments:

Post a Comment