Saturday, May 22, 2010

Claudine











































































I met Claudine when I had only just started photography in 2008. She was doing a shoot with the photographer that I was apprenticing for. Claudine is South African but has been living in the UK now for some time. She was here to visit her friends and family, and this time she asked if I could do a shoot with her.

I was so happy to finally be able to shoot her, because she is just a fantastic and beautiful girl, inside and out. I had a lot of fun on our shoot, because it was the first location shoot I had done in a while. So I woke up at the crack of dawn (another first) to prepare for our early morning shoot. Another first was my male apprentice, Tommy, who was a great help on the shoot and a great morale booster. It was definitely a different experience for me to be bossing a guy around instead of a girl. :)

The morning was a beautiful one, but when we got to the location it was so misty, being so early, so we worked around it, and in some of the shots even worked with it, giving the shots a dream-like feel. I love all of the pictures from this shoot, but have posted my favorites for you to have a look at. I also tried something different with the lighting for the studio shots, so would love your opinion...

I hope your all having a great weekend, my work for the weekend is now done, so Im off to relax!!

No comments:

Post a Comment